Content Won “Thought Leadership in PR” and “Best Agency Disruption” by PRovoke
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#InventionInPR–It started teaching students at more than 50 universities how to break the rules.
Arts, humanities, and social sciences publisher Routledge has released Invention in PR, Adam Ritchie’s guide to how PR takes ownership of product and service development, in full-color illustrated paperback and Kindle.
Preliminary press reports said:
- “Adam Ritchie’s ‘Invention in PR’ gives you a go-ahead to spark creativity and develop inventive activations that engage audiences.” (PR week Editor-in-Chief Steve Barrett)
- “By putting invention at the top of PR’s to-do list, Adam Ritchie transformed the industry.”Provoke Senior Reporter Diana Marszalek)
- “This book is not like other PR books because Adam Ritchie is a realist and his ideas about PR are unconventional and evolutionary.” (PR News (edited by Seth Arenstein)
- “In one award-winning example after another, Adam Ritchie offers a new perspective on creative PR work that puts the communicators in the driver’s seat.”PR daily newspaper Editor Ted Kitterman)
- “This book is filled with wonderful examples of true creativity and ingenuity that truly define PR success in the modern era.” (Bulldog reporters editor Richard Carufel)
- “Once you’ve read this book, it’s impossible to ever think about PR the same way again.” (The drum Events Manager Lynn Lester)
The book is a follow-up to Ritchie’s “Invention in PR” lecture tour, which aimed to change the way a generation of PR professionals viewed their craft. While Ritchie has taught students and professionals at the communications industry’s largest conferences and most respected institutions, more than half of the educators surveyed said they saw a direct impact on their students’ later work.
The tour won the categories “Thought Leadership in PR” and “Best Agency Disruption” at the PRovoke SABER Awards and Innovation SABER Awards, and “Best Thought Leadership Campaign” at the Bulldog PR Awards.
A kick-off event will be held on August 24 from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at the Aeronaut Allston outdoor beer garden in Boston
PR professionals can learn more about the invention-first approach at InventionInPR.com and follow the conversation on all social channels with #InventionInPR.
This year Adam Ritchie Brand Direction celebrates its 15th anniversary following numerous national campaign, professional and agency competitions.
About Adam Ritchie
Adam founded Adam Ritchie Brand Direction in 2007. He uses public relations to drive product development and seeks to transform perceptions and PR practice from its past as an organization’s mouthpiece to its future as an organization’s creative engine.
About Adam Ritchie Brand Direction
Adam Ritchie Brand Direction uses PR to invent and transform. Serving clients on four continents, it gets the best out of brands by helping them grow, communicate and take the right steps. Visit arichbrand.com for more information.
(617) 302-7230 / firstname.lastname@example.org